Sexual Harrassment: What you don’t know can cost you.
Are you ready to avoid an expensive sexual harassment claim? Get our easy risk assessment tool and find out.
Until now, up to 90 percent of employees who were sexually harassed at work NEVER actually made a complaint. But with recent headlines calling out major figures in politics and entertainment, and #MeToo spurring the national dialogue, employers of every size and in every industry need to take action.
No complaints in your company? That doesn’t mean there isn’t a problem. And it doesn’t get you off the hook from doing the right thing: standing up, training your entire staff and ensuring that your policies are up-to-date.
Here’s what’s at stake.
- Your company’s reputation
- Loss of a positive work environment for everyone
- Managerial time lost to investigate complaints
- Productivity loss and time taken off by employees to avoid the perpetrator
- Hard costs, like attorney fees
- Severe psychological costs for the victims
Fill out this form to get your free sexual harassment risk assessment tool.
*Your privacy is important to us. We’ll never share your information