How does my plan compare to my competition?
- Do my employees’ doctors accept our company insurance?
- How much is our provider shrinking our network to control premium costs?
- Do I have to find a different medical plan for our employees in other states?
- How good is the plan when someone has questions in the middle of the night?
- How fast can employees see a doctor? Do they need to take time off from work just to get an appointment?
New York businesses with less than 100 employees CAN offer the best healthcare benefits in the City. Why do New Yorkers prefer Empire? It starts with more local physicians for your employees. They can also video conference with a board-certified doctor and have their prescriptions filled as they head home. They also have access to a 24/7 nurse hotline for those midnight medical questions.
Empire is the number one health insurer in the nation, covering 1 in 3 Americans. It also has a coast–to-coast network of physicians and medical coverage for when you travel outside of the U.S.
GET A FREE EVALUATION
Interested in how you can get access to the Empire Blue Cross large group plan for your small business?
*Your privacy is important to us. We’ll never share your information