If this sounds like the right place for you, check out our job openings!
Payroll Sales Consultant
Clear Payroll Solutions, a division of Clear Employer Services, offers clients a comprehensive range of cutting-edge payroll products and services that are competitively priced, professionally supported and founded in industry best practices. We are looking for a Payroll Sales Consultant to pound the pavement and the phones to expand our payroll market share in Manhattan. In this integral role, you will be responsible for developing expertise related to the Clear Payroll suite of products and services, generating leads and developing new business, establishing successful, long-lasting relationships with clients, and meeting or exceeding sales quotas. You will work in an exciting, fast paced business-to-business environment where a great deal of networking will be needed to penetrate small to medium sized companies and acquire new business.
A day in the life of our next Payroll Sales Consultant looks like:
- Generate leads, set appointments and promote Clear Payroll products through cold calling, client referrals and business networking while staying up-to-date on market trends and competitor offerings
- Get out to meet and establish good relationship with banks, CPA’s, insurance agents and other viable prospects
- Participate in weekly meetings with Sales Manager to review pipeline, projections and closed sales
- Communicate new client payroll needs and identified solutions to internal installation team
- Crush your monthly sales quota to maximize your earning potential
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Base Salary + Uncapped commissions paid out monthly
- Exceptional Benefits: 401k Match, Health, Vision, Dental, Life, etc.
- Outstanding training program!!
- Generous marketing and management support
- Advancement opportunities
Top candidates will have:
- An entrepreneurial, creative and success driven attitude
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Minimum of 2+ years sales experience (experience in HR or Payroll sales a plus)
- Bachelor’s Degree from Accredited College preferred (can substitute for 6+ years relevant experience)
- Familiarity with small level to medium level businesses, a plus
- Comfortable using MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint to create proposals, presentations, and other documents needed for effective marketing
If you’re the best and you meet these requirements submit your resume today!
Email your resume to:
In this role you will assist employees with benefits enrollment, claims, insurance billing, and employee database and files. May also get involved with workers compensation administration. We need a detail oriented, organized professional that has experience with vendor management for medical, dental, life and disability. Will also need to be familiar with all the new ACA regulations. If this sounds like the role for you please apply.
Email your resume to:
- All recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and other employment related programs are provided fairly to all persons on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law;
- Employment decisions are based on the principles of equal opportunity and affirmative action; and
- All personnel actions such as compensation, benefits, transfers, training, and participation in social and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.